DUTY MANAGER & BISTRO/FUNCTIONS SUPERVISOR REQUIRED
As a Duty Manager and or the Bistro/Functions Supervisor, you will assist the owners in the overall running of the business with a strong focus on the Food & Functions business.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• “Hands-On” approach to all aspects of Bar, Bistro & Function work
• Effective & efficient front of house management
• Supervision & direction with junior staff
• Work closely with Head Chef & the Kitchen team
• Work a variety of shifts, with some split shifts
• Work with owners with engaging, preparing, hosting & follow up of all aspects of function business
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS CHALLENGING POSITION YOU WILL NEED:
• At least 3 years experience in a similar fast-paced, high volume environment.
• Hold a current NSW RSA/ Service NSW Competency card
• Availability to work our busy periods including Weekends & Public Holidays.
• Have a strong “Hands-On” approach
• Outstanding Customer Service
IN RETURN YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• Depending on experience & circumstances, casual & salaried positions are available
• A competitive wage/salary, which is negotiable for the right candidate.
• Substantial challenge with career satisfaction
• Opportunity to grow within the business
• Opportunity to contribute and make a difference in a dynamic environment.
If the above has got your attention & you meet the criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please send cover letter and resume.